Glen Isla Homestead
Set in the heritage gardens of the historic Glen Isla homestead, Glen Isla has been fully restored and now provides a small luxury B&B style retreat with a beautiful beachside location.
Each of the Glen Isla guest rooms have been individually decorated and furnished and enjoy unlimited views of the gardens from the deck veranda. The six rooms are separate from the host accommodation, providing complete privacy but guests can still enjoy the crackling log fire and facilities of the main lounge. The Anderson suite was once part of the original Glen Isla homestead and provides total seclusion and old world charm and elegance.
Breakfast is one of the highlights of a visit and is served using produce and herbs from the kitchen garden.
The house is adjacent to a pristine north facing sandy beach and close to the Phillip Island Nature Park where guests can visit the nightly penguin parades and see koalas and fur seals.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Glen Isla Homestead
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Phillip Island and nearby places
- Mornington Peninsula 22 kilometers away
- Queenscliff 54 kilometers away
- Melbourne 72 kilometers away
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges 90 kilometers away
- Wilsons Promontory National Park 112 kilometers away
- Walhalla 122 kilometers away
- Apollo Bay 139 kilometers away
- The Great Ocean Road 142 kilometers away
- Daylesford & Macedon Ranges 156 kilometers away
- Victoria 158 kilometers away