Kangaluna Camp provides extremely comfortable accommodation in permanently erected safari style tents.
Each tent has a double and two single beds hand crafted out of local woods with the bed spreads decorated by an artist who works at the camp. Each tent has en suite facilities and is thoughtfully positioned away from other tents in a pretty bush setting just outside the Gawler Ranges National Park.
Enjoy tasty meals at the 'Mess Hut' in the camp while watching many different species of birds drinking from the water troughs, with a highlight being the brightly colored Port Lincoln parrots.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Kangaluna Camp
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
The Gawler Ranges National Park and nearby places
- Baird Bay 114 kilometers away
- Eyre Peninsula 115 kilometers away
- South Australia 327 kilometers away
- Andamooka 328 kilometers away
- Flinders Ranges 330 kilometers away
- Clare Valley 297 kilometers away
- Adelaide 347 kilometers away
- Barossa Valley 352 kilometers away
- Kangaroo Island 342 kilometers away
- Coober Pedy 458 kilometers away