Located on Brisbane's Southbank, the Saville Apartments are surrounded by the city's arts and entertainment venues and attractions. Just a few minutes' walk away are the performing arts complex, the state art gallery and the man made "Streets" beach with adjoining parkland and Brisbane River beyond.
The central business district of the city is a ten-minute walk across the Victoria Bridge. You can choose to dine at any of the wide variety of local restaurants or dine in house at the Stone Restaurant and Bar.
The facilities at the apartments include a heated outdoor lap pool and spa as well as a gym. The studio apartments have a kitchenette including microwave and sink while the one- and two-bedroom apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, private laundry facilities and a private balcony.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mantra Southbank
Tour ideas in Brisbane
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Mantra Southbank as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Brisbane and nearby places
- Lamington National Park 89 kilometers away
- Sunshine Coast 98 kilometers away
- The Northern Rivers 143 kilometers away
- Byron Bay 143 kilometers away
- K’gari 236 kilometers away
- Coffs Harbour 315 kilometers away
- Coffs Coast 325 kilometers away
- Bellingen 332 kilometers away
- Heron Island 463 kilometers away
- Wilson Island 478 kilometers away