The Anchorage has all the ingredients for a truly memorable waterfront escape.
With a fantastic marina location and a sophisticated and relaxed nautical theme throughout, this first class boutique accommodation serves as the perfect place to unwind and explore (by foot, boat or sea kayak) the surrounding area, which is famous for its whale watching and quaint resorts.
Each of the beautifully furnished and luxuriously indulgent guest rooms has a private balcony or veranda, most with views across the bobbing yachts, fishing boats and out to the ocean where dolphins can often be spotted playing in the bay.
Take a hand-prepared picnic hamper out to the beach or for some of the finest fresh seafood, dine in style at the award-winning Merret’s restaurant.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Anchorage
Tour ideas in Port Stephens
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at The Anchorage as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
AustraliaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Port Stephens and nearby places
- Hunter Valley 75 kilometers away
- Sydney 153 kilometers away
- The Blue Mountains 200 kilometers away
- Bellingen 264 kilometers away
- Kangaroo Valley 268 kilometers away
- Coffs Coast 275 kilometers away
- Coffs Harbour 287 kilometers away
- Jervis Bay 299 kilometers away
- Tilba Tilba 443 kilometers away
- Bermagui 453 kilometers away