Visit Tilba Tilba, Australia
Tilba Tilba is a delightful historic farming village where time appears to have stood still.
Originally founded in 1895 as a goldmining town it is a real showcase for late-19th century rural architecture.
Exploring Tilba Tilba
Mount Dromedary makes a picturesque backdrop for this town which holds huge spiritual significance for the local Aboriginals who offer guided tours to visitors.
Tilba Tilba has some of the regions finest cafes, galleries, arts and crafts shops, a cheese factory and boutique wineries and is in an extremely scenic location.
The seaside town of Narooma is half an hours drive away and is the gateway for trips to Montague Island, a haven for a huge range of bird and marine life; or the sleepy fishing village of Bermagui is also nearby offering the region's finest fish and chips and a lovely day trip option.
Map of Tilba Tilba
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tilba Tilba
- Bermagui 11 kilometers away
- The Sapphire Coast 33 kilometers away
- Merimbula 65 kilometers away
- Gipsy Point 134 kilometers away
- Jervis Bay 145 kilometers away
- Croajingolong National Park 166 kilometers away
- Kangaroo Valley 183 kilometers away
- Metung 263 kilometers away
- The Blue Mountains 290 kilometers away
- Sydney 293 kilometers away
- The Gippsland Lakes 297 kilometers away
- Walhalla 368 kilometers away
- Hunter Valley 413 kilometers away
- Wilsons Promontory National Park 439 kilometers away
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges 443 kilometers away
- Port Stephens 443 kilometers away
- Victoria 476 kilometers away
- Melbourne 483 kilometers away