Visit Tilba Tilba, Australia
Tilba Tilba is a delightful historic farming village where time appears to have stood still.
Originally founded in 1895 as a goldmining town it is a real showcase for late-19th century rural architecture.
Exploring Tilba Tilba
Mount Dromedary makes a picturesque backdrop for this town which holds huge spiritual significance for the local Aboriginals who offer guided tours to visitors.
Tilba Tilba has some of the region's finest cafés, galleries, arts and crafts shops, a cheese factory and boutique wineries and is in an extremely scenic location.
The seaside town of Narooma is half an hours drive away and is the gateway for trips to Montague Island, a haven for a huge range of bird and marine life; or the sleepy fishing village of Bermagui is also nearby offering the region's finest fish and chips and a lovely day trip option.
Map of Tilba Tilba
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tilba Tilba
- Bermagui 7 miles away
- The Sapphire Coast 21 miles away
- Merimbula 40 miles away
- Gipsy Point 83 miles away
- Jervis Bay 90 miles away
- Croajingolong National Park 104 miles away
- Kangaroo Valley 114 miles away
- Metung 164 miles away
- The Blue Mountains 180 miles away
- Sydney 182 miles away
- The Gippsland Lakes 184 miles away
- Walhalla 229 miles away
- Hunter Valley 257 miles away
- Wilsons Promontory National Park 273 miles away
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges 275 miles away
- Port Stephens 276 miles away
- Victoria 296 miles away
- Melbourne 300 miles away