Visit Kangaroo Valley, Australia
A couple of hours south of Sydney, nestled between Shoalhaven and the Southern Highlands is this curious village.
Set in to a mountain pocket it plays host to morning mists and a mix of birdlife and offers the perfect break on a coastal drive.
Exploring Kangaroo Valley
With its quirky collection of country-style boutiques and fragrant fruit orchards it is a wonderful place to explore; take a stroll to see Hampden Bridge, a charming sandstone suspension bridge built in the 1890s, and visit the local pioneer farm museum for a glimpse into the colorful regional history and finally quench your thirst with a cool ’stubbie’ in the original stone pub.
Make sure you take time to experience the grand views from the peak of Cambewarra Mountain, twenty minutes west of neighboring Nowra, before heading north to Sydney, or south to Victoria.
Map of Kangaroo Valley
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kangaroo Valley
- Jervis Bay 30 miles away
- The Blue Mountains 71 miles away
- Sydney 72 miles away
- Tilba Tilba 114 miles away
- Bermagui 120 miles away
- The Sapphire Coast 134 miles away
- Hunter Valley 144 miles away
- Merimbula 154 miles away
- Port Stephens 167 miles away
- Gipsy Point 196 miles away
- Croajingolong National Park 216 miles away
- Metung 265 miles away
- The Gippsland Lakes 284 miles away
- New South Wales 287 miles away