The Reef House Boutique Resort & Spa
This small, boutique hotel is set in its own tropical gardens just 20 minutes north of Cairns, en route to Port Douglas.
The rooms are all well appointed with their own patio and are wonderful for those who want to simply unwind over a few days. The restaurant boasts great views across the beach and you will find that you are excellently placed to explore the attractions of northern Queensland during your stay here. Brigadier rooms have a shower, while Veranda rooms have both shower and bath as well as being more spacious. Veranda Spa rooms have a private spa on the covered patio.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Reef House Boutique Resort & Spa
Tour ideas in Palm Cove
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at The Reef House Boutique Resort & Spa as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Australia and New ZealandView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Palm Cove and nearby places
- Cairns 23 kilometers away
- Port Douglas 37 kilometers away
- Atherton Tablelands 62 kilometers away
- Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation 67 kilometers away
- Cooktown 150 kilometers away
- Orpheus Island 227 kilometers away
- Lizard Island 233 kilometers away
- Airlie Beach 507 kilometers away
- The Whitsunday Islands 527 kilometers away
- Hamilton Island 530 kilometers away