The lodge is set on the edge of the rainforest near the Melinau River and has a laid-back atmosphere due to the mix of guests, from young backpackers staying in the dorm rooms through to experienced travelers.
You can relax on the veranda or in the reading lounge, swim in the river and laze in the gardens and access to the park is literally on your doorstep (unlike Royal Mulu Resort which requires a 10 minute transfer). Room facilities are extremely limited and we only recommend the Garden Bungalows.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mulu Park Chalets
Tour ideas in Mulu National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Mulu Park Chalets as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Mulu National Park
Mulu National Park and nearby places
- Brunei 112 kilometers away
- Miri, Niah Caves & Lambir Hills National Park 98 kilometers away
- Manukan Island 263 kilometers away
- Gaya Island 269 kilometers away
- Kota Kinabalu 270 kilometers away
- Maliau Basin 282 kilometers away
- Kinabalu National Park 304 kilometers away
- Mount Kinabalu 308 kilometers away
- Garama Wetlands 325 kilometers away
- Deramakot Forest Reserve 331 kilometers away