Situated on the waterfront in Puerto Natales this old hostel has been completely gutted and renovated. The result is a modern and funky interior with clean and simple rooms that mostly look out over the water.
On the top floor is a great spa facility with three open-air Jacuzzis that make for the perfect place to relax after a hard day's exploring in Patagonia.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Indigo
Tour ideas in Puerto Natales
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Hotel Indigo as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
ChileView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
The Singular PatagoniaPuerto Natales
Puerto Natales and nearby places
- Torres del Paine National Park 94 kilometers away
- Punta Arenas 192 kilometers away
- Chacabuco Valley & Parque Patagonia 515 kilometers away
- Northern Patagonia 534 kilometers away
- The Aysén Region 704 kilometers away
- Chiloé Island 1051 kilometers away
- Puerto Montt 1143 kilometers away
- The Southern Lake District 1160 kilometers away
- Puerto Varas 1160 kilometers away
- The Lake District 1296 kilometers away