Located at the end of the beautiful Tamarindo Beach, Capitán Suizo has eight thatched-roof bungalows and 22 standard rooms, which open onto tropical gardens.
The standard rooms are all in a two story block with the first floor rooms and the bungalows built in such a way that air conditioning is not needed. Rooms on the ground floor have air-conditioning and a patio, whereas the first floor standard rooms have fans and private balconies.
All rooms are equipped with a telephone, radio, a safety box and a small refrigerator. The hotel boasts a large swimming pool with an adjacent open-air restaurant and bar (and pool bar).
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Capitán Suizo
Tour ideas in Tamarindo
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Capitán Suizo as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Costa RicaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Tamarindo and nearby places
- Playa Potrero 19 kilometers away
- Golfo de Papagayo 49 kilometers away
- Punta Islita 70 kilometers away
- Rincón de la Vieja 83 kilometers away
- Tenorio Volcano 101 kilometers away
- Northern Pacific Coast 111 kilometers away
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 121 kilometers away
- Arenal Volcano 127 kilometers away
- Caño Negro 134 kilometers away
- San Ramón 154 kilometers away