Visit El Silencio Lodge, Costa Rica
Located in the Bajos del Toro region of the volcanic highlands, amongst lush foliage, tumbling waterfalls and abundant with hundreds of species of birds, insects, butterflies and plants, El Silencio is a wonderful new eco-lodge.
It is set in a fabulous reserve down a winding unpaved road — ideal for those who love to appreciate the 'silence' of nature, relax and walk especially through the magical shrouds of mist that drape the forest in the early morning.
Suggested El Silencio Lodge itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in El Silencio Lodge, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of El Silencio Lodge
Places & hotels on the map
Places near El Silencio Lodge
- San Ramon 24 kilometers away
- San José & Central Valley 40 kilometers away
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui 42 kilometers away
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 50 kilometers away
- Arenal Volcano 52 kilometers away
- Turrialba 77 kilometers away
- Esterillos 80 kilometers away
- Central Pacific Coast 81 kilometers away
- San Gerardo de Dota 91 kilometers away
- Tortuguero & the Caribbean Coast 92 kilometers away
- Cano Negro 93 kilometers away
- Tenorio Volcano 94 kilometers away
- Manuel Antonio 95 kilometers away
- Northern Pacific Coast 98 kilometers away
- Dominical 118 kilometers away
- Punta Islita 127 kilometers away
- Rincon de la Vieja 132 kilometers away
- Playa Potrero 164 kilometers away
- Tamarindo 168 kilometers away
- Golfo de Papagayo 175 kilometers away
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca 181 kilometers away
- Corcovado & Osa Peninsula 184 kilometers away
- Manzanillo 192 kilometers away
Photos of El Silencio Lodge
Accommodation choices for El Silencio Lodge
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit El Silencio Lodge. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Hidden in Costa Rica’s central volcanic region, El Silencio Lodge and Spa is an eco-friendly sanctuary in the heart of the cloud-forest.