Located in the Bajos del Toro region of the volcanic highlands, among lush foliage, tumbling waterfalls and abundant with hundreds of species of birds, insects, butterflies and plants, El Silencio is a wonderful new ecolodge.
It is set in a fabulous reserve down a winding unpaved road — ideal for those who love to appreciate the 'silence' of nature, relax and walk especially through the magical shrouds of mist that drape the forest in the early morning.
Suggested itinerary featuring El Silencio Lodge
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in El Silencio Lodge, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of El Silencio Lodge
Places & hotels on the map
Places near El Silencio Lodge
- San Ramón 15 miles away
- San José & Central Valley 25 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui 26 miles away
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 32 miles away
- Arenal Volcano 33 miles away
- Turrialba 48 miles away
- Esterillos 50 miles away
- Central Pacific Coast 50 miles away
- San Gerardo de Dota 57 miles away
- Tortuguero & the Caribbean Coast 58 miles away
- Caño Negro 58 miles away
- Tenorio Volcano 58 miles away
- Manuel Antonio 59 miles away
- Northern Pacific Coast 61 miles away
- Dominical 74 miles away
- Punta Islita 79 miles away
- Rincón de la Vieja 82 miles away
- Playa Potrero 102 miles away
- Tamarindo 105 miles away
- Golfo de Papagayo 109 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca 113 miles away
- Corcovado & Osa Peninsula 114 miles away
- Manzanillo 119 miles away
Photos of El Silencio Lodge
Accommodation choices for El Silencio Lodge
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit El Silencio Lodge. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.