Visit Esterillos, Costa Rica
Esterillos, Costa Rica
Located just a two hour drive from San Jose and 45 minutes from Manuel Antonio, on the pacific coast Esterillos is a shell-strewn, long, expansive and scenic beach.
It is perfect for walking, jogging, exploring, sunbathing and dramatic waves have made this a renowned surfing beach.
There's ample shade under the palm and almond trees, plus hammocks and chaise lounges for relaxing, and there's almost always a refreshing breeze.
Map of Esterillos
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Esterillos
- Central Pacific Coast 13 miles away
- Manuel Antonio 27 miles away
- Northern Pacific Coast 39 miles away
- San Ramon 39 miles away
- San José & Central Valley 41 miles away
- San Gerardo de Dota 49 miles away
- Dominical 49 miles away
- El Silencio Lodge 50 miles away
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 57 miles away
- Turrialba 62 miles away
- Punta Islita 66 miles away
- Arenal Volcano 67 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui 73 miles away
- Corcovado & Osa Peninsula 80 miles away
- Tenorio Volcano 87 miles away
- Tortuguero & the Caribbean Coast 93 miles away
- Cano Negro 97 miles away
- Tamarindo 106 miles away
- Rincon de la Vieja 107 miles away
- Playa Potrero 108 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca 120 miles away
- Golfo de Papagayo 122 miles away
- Manzanillo 127 miles away
Accommodation choices for Esterillos
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Esterillos. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.