Visit Golfo de Papagayo, Costa Rica
Golfo de Papagayo is a newly expanding area on the northern pacific coast of Costa Rica, located in Guanacaste, close to the Liberia International Airport.
Easily accessible, many large all-inclusive resorts and other exclusive resorts have started to pop up in the Papagayo Gulf in the past years.
Rest and relaxation go hand in hand here with beautiful sandy beaches and mesmerizing ocean views, as well as a variety of wildlife inhabiting the area, allowing you plenty of scope to fill your time.
Map of Golfo de Papagayo
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Golfo de Papagayo
- Playa Potrero 20 miles away
- Tamarindo 30 miles away
- Rincón de la Vieja 34 miles away
- Tenorio Volcano 55 miles away
- Punta Islita 67 miles away
- Caño Negro 70 miles away
- Arenal Volcano 78 miles away
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 78 miles away
- Northern Pacific Coast 88 miles away
- San Ramón 102 miles away
- El Silencio Lodge 109 miles away
- Esterillos 122 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui 124 miles away
- San José & Central Valley 130 miles away
- Central Pacific Coast 133 miles away
- Manuel Antonio 147 miles away
- Turrialba 156 miles away
- San Gerardo de Dota 159 miles away
- Tortuguero & the Caribbean Coast 160 miles away
- Dominical 168 miles away
- Corcovado & Osa Peninsula 202 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca 221 miles away
- Manzanillo 228 miles away
Photos of Golfo de Papagayo
Accommodation choices for Golfo de Papagayo
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Golfo de Papagayo. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Andaz Papagayo is a beautiful, modern hotel with fantastic views.