Visit Corbett Tiger Reserve, India
Located in the Himalayan Foothills on the Ramganga River, Corbett is the longest-established national park in India and has a wonderful combination of location and history.
Jim Corbett’s reputation as a naturalist lives on and serves as an inspiration to preserve the wildlife of India.
An astounding 580 species of bird have been sighted here, including great pied hornbills and the rare ibisbill.
From February onward, wild elephants emerge from the sal forests to drink at the river, home to marsh crocodiles and gharial, a river-dwelling fish-eating crocodile.
Map of Corbett Tiger Reserve
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Nainital 58 kilometers away
- Almora 75 kilometers away
- Haridwar 83 kilometers away
- Rishikesh 84 kilometers away
- Mussoorie 128 kilometers away
- Delhi 191 kilometers away
- Shimla 239 kilometers away
- Agra 278 kilometers away
- Bharatpur and Keoladeo Ghana National Park 294 kilometers away
- Fatehpur Sikri 299 kilometers away
- Chambal Sanctuary 313 kilometers away
- Pragpur 359 kilometers away
- Gwalior 377 kilometers away
- Dharamshala & McLeod Ganj 385 kilometers away
- Samode 399 kilometers away
- Ramathra 421 kilometers away
- Jaipur 423 kilometers away
- Amritsar 449 kilometers away
- Ranthambhore National Park 460 kilometers away
- Orchha 469 kilometers away
Photos of Corbett Tiger Reserve
Accommodation choices for Corbett Tiger Reserve
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Corbett Tiger Reserve. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
This great camp is 12 km outside Ramnagar away from the hustle and bustle of the town. It is situated on a dry river bed and surrounded by peaceful farm land.