La Casa que Canta
La Casa que Canta is an 'adults only' property built by its owner on the cliffs above the beach which he considered to be the most beautiful in the world — it is easy to see why.
With only 25 rooms the hotel has a truly boutique feel and the views across the ocean and beach from the rooms and shared areas are spectacular. The architecture — modern with a Mexican twang — gives it an interesting feel with its palm leaf shaded areas, terraces and good sized outdoor pools (salt water and fresh).
Guests can enjoy the services of the hotel's Clarins spa or for those looking for something a little more energetic there is golf, fishing, snorkeling, horse riding and yoga to keep you occupied.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of La Casa que Canta
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo and nearby places
- Taxco 230 kilometers away
- Morelia 234 kilometers away
- Cuernavaca 284 kilometers away
- The Colonial Cities 323 kilometers away
- Mexico City 324 kilometers away
- Querétaro 350 kilometers away
- Teotihuacán 364 kilometers away
- San Miguel de Allende 375 kilometers away
- Guanajuato 378 kilometers away
- Puebla 388 kilometers away