Mesón Sacristía de la Compañía
Mesón Sacristía de la Compañía is from the exterior a colorful colonial building with typical Spanish terraces and heavy wooden doors. Inside you will find that each room is completely different and uniquely decorated in antiques, with almost everything in the rooms up for sale.
Guests can also enjoy an antiques gallery that features furniture, tapestries, figurines and religious art for sale. The hotel's award-winning cuisine of traditional Pueblan dishes is served in the small courtyard with patio-style seating and live music daily.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mesón Sacristía de la Compañía
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Puebla and nearby places
- Teotihuacán 102 kilometers away
- Mexico City 109 kilometers away
- Cuernavaca 111 kilometers away
- Taxco 159 kilometers away
- Veracruz 217 kilometers away
- Oaxaca 271 kilometers away
- Querétaro 289 kilometers away
- Morelia 324 kilometers away
- San Miguel de Allende 339 kilometers away
- The Colonial Cities 369 kilometers away