Visit Pallepolla, Sri Lanka
Pallepolla, Sri Lanka
Conveniently located for access to the Cultural Triangle, within reach of the UNESCO world heritage sites: Anuradhapura to the north-west; Polonnaruwa to the east; Sigiriya and Dambulla to the north; and Kandy to the south.
Many estates surround Pallepolla where coconut palms, tropical fruit trees, cocoa and a variety of spices such as black pepper, cinnamon and clove flourish. The area is peaceful, picturesque and gives very private experience of village life. It has stunning views over the neighboring hills which makes it a satisfying place for a stroll.
Suggested itineraries featuring Pallepolla
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Pallepolla, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Pallepolla
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Pallepolla
- Dambulla 28 kilometers away
- Kandy 38 kilometers away
- Sigiriya 41 kilometers away
- Minneriya National Park 53 kilometers away
- The Cultural Triangle 56 kilometers away
- Polonnaruwa 57 kilometers away
- Nuwara Eliya 76 kilometers away
- Anuradhapura 80 kilometers away
- Hatton 81 kilometers away
- Adam's Peak 92 kilometers away
- Horton Plains 93 kilometers away
- Negombo 97 kilometers away
- Bandarawela 99 kilometers away
- Passikudah 112 kilometers away
- Colombo 114 kilometers away
- Trincomalee 126 kilometers away
- Uda Walawe National Park 129 kilometers away
- Wadduwa 130 kilometers away
- Sinharaja Biosphere 140 kilometers away
- Bentota 150 kilometers away
- Yala National Park 153 kilometers away
- Tangalle 180 kilometers away
- Galle 183 kilometers away
- The Southern Coast 189 kilometers away
- Jaffna 237 kilometers away
Photos of Pallepolla
Accommodation choices for Pallepolla
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Pallepolla. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Providing a peaceful and scenic setting, Jim’s Farm Villas is ideal for anyone looking to get away from it all in Sri Lanka’s picturesque countryside. Accommodation is stylish and comfortable, and there’s plenty of wildlife to explore on site.