This luxury lodge is situated on the beautiful Rufiji River and is bookable on an exclusive basis only.
There are four luxury cottages which consist of two double rooms and two double/twin rooms and each has its own private plunge-pool. The main lodge has a central swimming pool and restaurant with stunning views of the river and hippo often wallow in the shallows nearby.
All activities are private for the lodge and include game-drives, walking safaris, fishing and boat safaris, and you can also enjoy fly-camping under the stars at no extra cost.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Kiba Point
Tour ideas in Nyerere National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Kiba Point as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Tanzania and Zanzibar ArchipelagoView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Nyerere National Park and nearby places
- Mikumi National Park 106 kilometers away
- Southern Tanzania 172 kilometers away
- Bagamoyo 179 kilometers away
- Dar es Salaam 177 kilometers away
- Saadani 214 kilometers away
- Songo Songo Archipelago 187 kilometers away
- Tanzania's Swahili Coast 274 kilometers away
- Ruaha National Park 369 kilometers away
- Tarangire National Park 473 kilometers away
- Arusha 512 kilometers away