Koh Kood (also known as Koh Kut) lies in the far east of the Gulf of Thailand, close to the Cambodian border.
Despite being the fourth largest island in Thailand it is still one of the least developed in Thailand and is densely covered in tropical rainforest.
Its natural, untouched environment sparkles with striking waterfalls and pristine beaches.
Map of Koh Kood
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Koh Kood
- Koh Munnork 140 kilometers away
- Koh Samet 158 kilometers away
- Bangkok 323 kilometers away
- Phanom Rung 324 kilometers away
- Khao Yai National Park 325 kilometers away
- Koh Tao 345 kilometers away
- Amphawa 346 kilometers away
- Koh Phangan 352 kilometers away
- Koh Samui 368 kilometers away
- Ayutthaya 372 kilometers away
- Phra Wihan 398 kilometers away
- Phimai 398 kilometers away
- Khanom 400 kilometers away
- Kanchanaburi & The River Kwai 422 kilometers away
Photos of Koh Kood
Accommodation choices for Koh Kood
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Koh Kood. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Responsible ChoiceWe've hand-selected a range of tours and stays across the world that go above and beyond to be a force for good by supporting local businesses, educating staff, challenging local norms, or promoting conservation and biodiversity efforts. Your Responsible Choice helps increase the positive impact of your trip.Koh Kood