The Nines Hotel
Situated next to bustling Pioneer Square in the heart of the city center, The Nines Hotel sits at the top of one of Portland's most iconic landmarks, the 15-story Meier & Frank Building.
This contemporary hotel blends striking décor and bold colors throughout the vast atrium lobby where the Urban Farmer Steakhouse offers a modern steakhouse menu amidst a sea of wheatgrass.
The Departure Restaurant meanwhile presents modern Asian cuisine in a sleek cosmopolitan setting on the top level of the hotel, with two outdoor decks offering stunning views over the city, mountains and river.
There is also an inviting library, business center, fitness center and the hotel boasts an impressive collection of local art.
Overlooking the atrium or city, the 331 stylish and elegant bedrooms and suites feature a contemporary décor of soft muted tones offset by splashes of turquoise and a wide array of quality amenities befitting a hotel of this stature.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Nines Hotel
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Portland and nearby places
- Mount St. Helens 84 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 108 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 146 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 164 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 172 kilometers away
- Seattle 234 kilometers away
- Quinault 235 kilometers away
- Oregon 246 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 295 kilometers away
- Crater Lake National Park 295 kilometers away