The Gustavus Inn was originally built as a homestead, and the Lesh family now invite visitors to share their home to explore Glacier Bay and Icy Strait.
This small and intimate family-run lodge offers simple but comfortable accommodation in a breathtakingly scenic location. There is a cozy living room, a library containing plenty of books about the area, and a dining room. The guest rooms have either a queen or twin beds and a private bathroom, whilst the original homestead rooms have an ocean view and share a hall bathroom.
This is the perfect base for exploring the scenic wonders of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Gustavus Inn
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Glacier Bay National Park and nearby places
- Gustavus less than 5 kilometers away
- Haines 93 kilometers away
- Skagway 119 kilometers away
- Juneau 78 kilometers away
- Sitka 154 kilometers away
- Petersburg 244 kilometers away
- Wrangell 296 kilometers away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 534 kilometers away
- Ketchikan 423 kilometers away
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve 567 kilometers away