Visit Estes Park, US
Estes Park, US
The little town of Estes Park lies at the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and is a good base for exploring the dramatic scenery of the region.
Towering peaks that often rise in excess of 10,000 feet form a backdrop to the town and in the nearby Never Summer Mountains, large areas of snow never melt.
The sheer scale and utter beauty of the mountains here has to be seen to be believed. Snow-capped peaks give way to rich forests and lush, flower-flecked meadows on the lower slopes make it a haven for moose, coyotes, mountain lions and black bears. The best way to take it all in is to drive the Trail Ridge Road whose highlights include Many Peaks Curve and the Colorado River Trailhead.
Map of Estes Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Estes Park
- Denver 85 kilometers away
- Vail 110 kilometers away
- Colorado 133 kilometers away
- Aspen 173 kilometers away
- Colorado Springs 182 kilometers away
- Grand Junction 298 kilometers away
- Alamosa 326 kilometers away
- Wyoming 333 kilometers away
- Telluride 336 kilometers away
- Arches National Park 395 kilometers away
- Moab 400 kilometers away
- Durango 402 kilometers away
- Custer 410 kilometers away
- Keystone 429 kilometers away
- Mesa Verde National Park 434 kilometers away
- Canyonlands National Park 439 kilometers away
- Rapid City 454 kilometers away
- Deadwood 469 kilometers away
Photos of Estes Park
Accommodation choices for Estes Park
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Estes Park. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The Stanley Hotel is a historic property that has welcomed visitors since the early 20th century, and has earned an excellent reputation around the Estes Park area. The property offers modern comforts and scenic views at the foot of Rocky Mountain National Park.