Very professional at all stages from planning to execution and delivery
- Some room categories have their own private pool, and direct access to the beach.
- Residence option for families and groups of friends.
- Choice of five restaurants and several bars.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Four Seasons Hotel Limassol
The spacious rooms come in a wide variety of categories, but all share the same classically stylish decor in neutral shades. You’ll find tone-on-tone patterns on the wallpaper and crisp linens, as well as furniture with clean modern lines and generously sized windows, many of which overlook the sea.
You can opt for a room with an outdoor Jacuzzi or private pool, while families can take advantage of several different options. If you’re looking for more space, there’s a range of well-appointed apartment-style residences with state-of-the-art kitchens and living areas.
Perched on the shore in Limassol, the Four Seasons is just a short stroll to the water and a great base for exploring the capital.
Food and drink
- Buffet and à la carte breakfast served daily in the Tropical Restaurant, which also serves lunch and dinner.
- Seasons Oriental serves elegant Chinese food in a stylish setting.
- The menu at VIVALDI BY MAVROMMATIS features Mediterranean cuisine, with an outdoor terrace during the warmer months.
- Sweets, gelato and pastries are available at Colors Cafe.
- You can enjoy seafood in a beachside setting at Limanaki.
- The Grill Room serves steaks cooked over a wood fire.
- Thalassa Fish Restaurant provides fresh seafood with a modern twist.
- Vista Bar and Terrace both offer drinks and snacks all day form an outdoor terrace.
- Other options include a pool bar, beach bar and the Garden Court bar.
- Family rooms, interconnecting rooms and residences available.
- Kids’ clubs.
- Children’s menu.
- Teen activities.
- Kids’ pool with waterslide and playground.
Facilities and activities
- Private beach.
- Spa offering a variety of treatments as well as a sauna, steam room and ice room.
- Two outdoor pools — one for families and one adults only; indoor pool in spa.
- Gardens for your use.
- Well-equipped gym with personal trainers available.
- Tennis courts.
- Water sports.
- Laundry service.
We love this hotel for its familiar Four Seasons styling and standards coupled with its classically Cypriot sea views — this makes a good option for adults as well as families.
- 01993 838 731
- Request a quote
Our trip to Cambodia (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Kep), was expertly put together by Audley's great...
We recently returned from a trip to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, organised by Audley. This...
The knowledge, experience and helpfulness of our Audley Client Engagement specialist Shannon Winzar...
Melissa Stagg had created an interesting and varied itinerary for us and the whole 15 days went...
Our holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia was put on hold for two years due to Covid. Throughout this...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Cyprus will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go
|Place||Daily max temperature (°C)||Monthly rainfall (mm)|