It’s when things go wrong that you truly find out how good people and companies are! With British...
- Drawing on Grecian influence the Ocean Restaurant serves modern dishes, complimented by an extensive wine list.
- Rooms and villas set into the cliffside, many with impressive views over the ocean.
- Indulge in a relaxing thermal water treatment at the Goco spa.
- The hotel offers an off-road experience with a Land Rover, allowing you to discover Crete.
- The hotel has teamed up with world renowned Saatchi Gallery to display outstanding international artwork.
- All accommodation
- In-destination transfers
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas
You can choose from 300 rooms spanning a wide range of categories, including 38 spacious private villas cut directly into the rock face. All the rooms share the same modern style, with clean, minimalist lines that are warmed by the gentle palette of pale fawn and dusky blue, reflecting the sea and sand outside.
Many of the rooms boast a sea view and all share generously sized windows to flood the room with light. You can also opt for a room with a private salt-water plunge pool. Marble-clad en suite bathrooms are lavishly sized and have separate tubs and showers.
The property is just a 15-minute drive from Agios Nikolaos, with its many shops, bars and restaurants. However, its coastal location offers a quiet retreat as well as easy access to a private beach on a cove. To reach the beach, you can use the stairs or take the funicular.
Food and drink
- Pangea, the main restaurant, serves a lavish buffet.
- Fine dining with a menu designed by a Michelin-starred chef at Ocean.
- Rustic Mediterranean and Asian-fusion food and innovative cocktails at the open-air Beach House.
- Taverna serves a casual Greek and Mediterranean menu.
- Overlooking the bay, Crystal Box lounge offers Champagne and cocktails.
- Snacks, nibbles and drinks served at Beach Bar.
This hotel is excellent for families. At the Crèche Club, fully certified staff look after babies and toddlers. There’s a Children’s Club, as well as a menu of activities for teens. Family villas have multiple bedrooms and facilities including gates to make your private pool safer for young children.
Facilities and activities
- Fully serviced private beach with funicular.
- Infinity pool.
- Generously sized spa.
- Tennis courts.
We find this hotel has an excellent combination of a great location, a private beach and ample facilities. It’s indulgent enough for honeymooners, with plentiful restaurants and bars, but also offers good options for families or large groups.
- 01993 838 027
- Request a quote
Wow, what a holiday! Thanks to Ludo and his amazing expertise and understanding, along with his...
We travelled with Audley on a trip to Thailand in 2019 and the experience was absolutely excellent....
Great travel company - with very good range of hotels. One of Audley’s strengths is that they know...
We have been using Audley since 2005 and have since travelled most years and many places with them....
We have been very impressed with Audley Travel and David Martin in particular who organised a USA...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Greece will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go