Even in these very tough times for Holiday company's and the travel industry, you can trust in...
Domes Zeen Chania break
5 days from £1,230pp
- Just ten minutes away from the charming, historic city of Chania.
- Experience more of Crete with a guided tour along the 18km Samaria Gorge.
- Creative flair at the Enino Gastronomy Restaurant marries flavours from Crete and the Mediterranean.
- Hotel style inspired by natural materials and earth tones, for a sense of tranquillity.
- Every room and suite has a beautiful balcony looking out to the gardens or ocean.
- All accommodation
- In-destination transfers
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Domes Zeen Chania
All 102 rooms boast decor inspired by the surrounding natural beauty and the island’s long history. The palette features muted earth tones of stone grey and rich brown, as well as natural materials, which add an organic touch to the sleek, modern furniture. The oversized artworks feature abstract designs that draw upon the ancient Cycladic art traditions.
You can choose from bungalows, family rooms or villas. Some rooms have their own private pool, while others have a shared pool. The larger villas make a good choice for families or groups.
The hotel is located steps from its own private section of Chania’s pebble beach. You’ll also find a number of sandy beaches nearby. Chania’s Old Town is just a ten-minute drive away.
Food and drink
- Beach House restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining for all three meals.
- Fine dining at Enino Gastronomy restaurant.
- Cocktails and other drinks at Beach House bar.
- Ample choice for eateries in Chania’s Old Town, a short drive away.
Domes Zeen Chania is an excellent option for families. You’ll find a good-sized children’s pool and a play area that’s home to the children’s club.
Facilities and activities
- Private beach area.
- Outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds.
- Gym pavilion with sea views.
We love Domes Zeen Chania for its sleek design and quieter location just outside Chania. Its convenient location makes it a great base from which to explore western Crete.
- 01993 838 027
- Request a quote
Quite simply the only company in the travel industry I would ever book with. The wonderful staff...
Just used them for the first time. Excellent experience in booking my holiday. Knowledge and...
We have booked our Honeymoon with Audley and it was all so easy! They also reasurred us that we...
The service was exceptional and went above and beyond. I have complete faith in their knowledge and...
This is our first booking with Audley Travel. We will be travelling to South America in 2022. Our...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Greece will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip.Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go