Visit Seti River, Nepal
Seti River, Nepal
The Seti River runs from the mountains above Pokhara right down into the lowlands of the Chitwan area, and flows through some wonderfully-remote valleys.
It is a fairly calm river, with a number of easy rapids, and is great for a two-day rafting trip between Pokhara and Chitwan.
The valleys through which the river runs are covered in lush jungle, and there are a few settlements here, which are many hours walk from any road. There is a permanent tented camp set up on the banks of this river in complete solitude.
Map of Seti River
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Seti River
- Bandipur 10 kilometers away
- Kurintar 27 kilometers away
- Chitwan National Park 45 kilometers away
- Pokhara 53 kilometers away
- Dhampus 68 kilometers away
- Tanchock 68 kilometers away
- Birethanti 69 kilometers away
- Ghandruk 77 kilometers away
- Annapurna 84 kilometers away
- Kathmandu 97 kilometers away
- Terai 101 kilometers away
- Kathmandu Valley 105 kilometers away
- Bhaktapur 109 kilometers away
- Lumbini 116 kilometers away
- Nagarkot 116 kilometers away
- Dhulikhel 122 kilometers away
- Mende 230 kilometers away
- Namche Bazaar 232 kilometers away
- Monjo 234 kilometers away
- Tashinga 235 kilometers away
- Lukla 235 kilometers away
- Pangboche 241 kilometers away
- Everest Base Camp 247 kilometers away
- The Everest region 253 kilometers away
- Bardia National Park 280 kilometers away
Photos of Seti River
Accommodation choices for Seti River
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Seti River. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The Seti River Camp is set in the remote and beautiful Seti Valley. The tents are dotted around the extensive terraced gardens right next to the turquoise river. The accommodation is fairly simple but very comfortable and great fun, and above all extremely peaceful.
Ideas for experiencing Seti River
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Seti River, and which use the best local guides.
This excellent two day trip takes you through a very remote area of Nepal surrounded by lush jungle.