Built in 2008, this 16 passenger catamaran offers Galapagos visitors a smooth, comfortable experience at a great value. Full size cabin windows, alfresco dining and an open sun deck are added bonuses which complement the friendly staff.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 635
- Make an enquiry
The M/C Seaman Journey began sailing in the Galapagos in January 2008 as a 16 passenger, first class, motor catamaran. Each of the eight cabins enjoys plenty of natural light with full size windows, while the bow observatory and sun deck are great spots for spotting the plentiful bird and marine life. The ship serves a variety of high quality local and international dishes and can accommodate most allergies or dietary restrictions.
With a number of different length itineraries, clients can choose between a short three night taste of the Galapagos up to a two week comprehensive tour of the islands. All cruises enjoy a mix of walking, swimming, kayaking and land based excursions to keep even the most adventurous visitor entertained. At night your naturalist guide will answer questions about wildlife, biology and the natural history of the islands.
The eight cabins all offer a comfortable amount of space, with either two twin beds or one matrimonial bed. All rooms also feature private bathroom, hot water showers and air conditioning.
Six Main Deck Ocean View
These cabins are designed with either two twin beds or one matrimonial bed and are situated on the main deck. All contain ocean views from the full size windows.
Two Upper Deck Suites
These premium suites feature a king size bed and additional living space as well as preferred views from the upper deck.
- Breakfast buffet is served in the indoor dining room.
- Lunch buffet is served in the indoor dining room.
- Dinner buffet is served in the indoor dining room.
- Tea and coffee are available at the bar throughout the day.
- 3 night northern islands.
- 4 night eastern and southern islands.
- 7 night northern, eastern and southern islands.
- 7 night central and western islands.
- 10 night western, northern and central islands.
- 11 night western, southern and eastern islands.
- 14 night eastern, northern, western and southern islands.
- Daily landings
- Zodiac cruising
- Wildlife viewing
- On board lectures
- Zodiac boats
- Alfresco dining
- Observation deck
- Indoor/outdoor bar
- Sun deck lounge chairs
- Open bridge