A 16 passenger motor yacht with modern facilities and some welcome extras such as private balconies, carpeted floors and a sun deck jacuzzi. The 18m² suites offer exceptional living space and a place to relax in your downtime.
Treasure of Galapagos, built in 2009, offers 9 cabins and a maximum capacity of 16 passengers giving the experience a personalized feel yet with plenty of space to relax. All cabins feature private balconies, full size windows and carpeted floors while the indoor social areas are comfortably designed with a mix of sofas and chairs, giving guests a variety of areas to relax during their downtime.
Guests can enjoy informational documentaries and books in the library section or refresh with a cocktail in the shaded upper deck lounge.
Meals are well thought out and can be catered to a variety of dietary restrictions or allergies with advance warning. The ship also offers an al-fresco dining experience on week long cruises.
In addition to the quality onboard, the Treasure prides itself on their knowledgeable guides as well, making sure you experience an equally enjoyable time during your excursions.
All nine cabins offer a great deal of space, starting at 18m² including private balconies. Guests will also enjoy carpeted floors, modern private bathrooms, and air conditioning. Layouts can be arranged with either two twin beds or one matrimonial bed.
Ocean View Junior Twin Suite (x6)
These six junior twin suites feature two twin beds and are located on either the main deck or upper deck.
Ocean View Junior Matrimonial Suite (x2)
The two junior matrimonial suites are located on the upper deck and include a queen size bed and a sofa couch.
Ocean View Master Suite (x1)
The master suite is a massive 40m² and includes a separate living area with plasma TV, two private balconies and a king size bed.
- Breakfast is buffet style served in the indoor dining area.
- Lunch is buffet style served in the indoor dining area.
- Dinner is buffet style served in the indoor dining area.
- Tea and coffee are available throughout the day in the bar.
- 4 night central and eastern island.
- 4 night southern islands.
- 6 night western and northern islands.
- 8 night eastern and southern islands.
- 10 night western, northern and eastern islands.
- 10 night southern and western islands.
- 14 night all islands.