Each of the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles archipelago has its own distinct character. While some can be explored by bicycle, others lend themselves to a self-drive tour. One may be famous for its world-class dive sites, another for its wildlife or its seafood.
This local knowledge, gathered by our specialists, has helped us devise a range of tour ideas that take you beyond the beach and can act as a starting point as you begin to plan your tailor-made trip.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 515
- Make an enquiry
Our recommended tours in the Seychelles
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in the Seychelles, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Experience laid-back island life in this natural hillside resort.
- The villas are surrounded by tropical forest and a short distance to the beach.
- Each private villa has a plunge pool overlooking Lam Yai bay.
- Laid back Thai style dining can be served in the comfort of your villa.
- Access to a multitude of water sports in the pristine Gulf of Thailand.
- Experience beachside dining at the Windsong Beach Restaurant and taste their signature Hot stone steak.
- Large rooms with private terraces overlooking the lush tropical forest or the pristine ocean.
- The onsite dive centre provides the best way to explore the wonders of the ocean.
- The hotel has a refined romantic feel and can offer private dining for a special celebration.
Stroll along the stunning beaches of La Digue.
Explore the fascinating Vallee du Mai.
Hire a bike and visit a secluded beach for a picnic.
Snorkel the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the colourful coral reefs around the Seychelles.
Take an ox cart ride around La Digue.
Cycle to Anse Source d'Argent on La Digue — one of the Seychelles' most famous and beautiful beaches.
Swim and snorkel from the idyllic l'Archipel beach, a crescent of perfect white sand.
- Right at the end of a 2 km stretch of white sand beach on stunning Praslin Island.
- Creole inspired bungalows have huge windows and large verandas affording stunning views onto the beach and ocean.
- Exciting buffet with different daily cuisines and live music four nights a week.
- The hotel offers a wide range of complimentary and paid for activities to help guests explore.
- Luxurious spa set in the privacy of the manicured gardens, offering an extensive range of holistic treatments.
Lie back and relax on a stunning Seychelles beach with a good book!
Hire a car and explore the tropical rainforest on the interior of Praslin Island.
Discover the rich history of the Seychelles' third largest island — Silhouette Island.
Take a snorkelling trip to explore the coral reefs that teem with tropical fish.
Explore the striking desert dune landscapes of Abu Dhabi’s ‘Empty Quarter’ before heading to the beautiful Indian Ocean scenery of the Seychelles for a week at the beach.
Explore the rainforest on Praslin and eat lunch on the sand at the beautiful bay of Anse Lazio.
Spend a morning really spoiling yourself with a pampering spa treatment at the Lemuria Resort.
Snorkel the reefs off Denis Island where you can see parrot fish, moorish idols, boxfish, rays, turtles and more.
Watch fairy terns and white-tailed tropicbirds fly overhead as you relax on one of Denis Island's deserted beaches.
Discover Mahé's history on a private island tour.
Cruise the Seychelles' inner islands.
Learn about the native coco de mer palm.
Enjoy the flavours of traditional Creole food.
Spot nesting seabirds and hawksbill turtles on Cousin Island.
- Get away from it all on this private island paradise with endemic plants, birds and wildlife.
- Every villa has its own stunning infinity pool, private deck and serene views.
- Fresh local seafood is served at the Ocean Kitchen using sustainable fishing and organic ingredients.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail at the Koko Bar, with gorgeous sunset views over La Digue and Praslin.
- Take kayaks out to Coco Island and watch for eagle rays, reef sharks and dolphins.
- Situated in a tropical paradise on one of the most remote islands in the Seychelles.
- Enjoy traditional Creole dishes beside the pristine ocean at the Bijoutier restaurant.
- The island has just 29 Oceanview bungalows, suites and villas, all situated right on the beach.
- The situation at the heart of the coral atoll makes the island an excellent place to scuba dive.
- Partners with the Island Conservation Society offers guests the chance to support local conservation.
- Only 30 stunning traditional villas perch on the hillside with views over the lush jungle.
- All restaurants onsite are available to guests at whatever time they choose to eat.
- Right on the shores of the UNESCO World Heritage Vallée de Mai nature reserve.
- Feel soothed by the natural sounds of the jungle with an open air massage at the innovative spa.
- Each villa has access to a dedicated villa host who will see to guests' comfort and needs.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favourite travel guides
- Luxury holidays in the Seychelles
- Family holidays in the Seychelles
- Honeymoons in the Seychelles
- What to do in the Seychelles: our highlights guide
- Where to go in the Seychelles
Luxury holidays in the Seychelles
A tropical idyll known for its luxurious hotels, the Seychelles can leave you wondering where to start. A true sybarite, Hidden Beaches specialist Vicky has hand-picked island retreats where your experiences can range from tailor-made spa treatments to private heli-pad dining.View this travel guide
Family holidays in the Seychelles
Though a popular honeymoon destination, don’t overlook the Seychelles for a family holiday. Hidden Beaches specialist Jack explains why he wants to encourage families to explore these tropical islands.View this travel guide
Honeymoons in the Seychelles
White sandy beaches and crystal clear waters where you can snorkel with turtles and tropical fish make the Seychelles an ideal choice for a honeymoon. Seychelles specialist, Hannah, highlights some of her top places to stay, what to see and do, and the possibility of including a safari in Africa.View this travel guide
What to do in the Seychelles: our highlights guide
Although renowned as a honeymoon destination, the Seychelles offers a wonderful beach break experience for both families or those seeking to unwind with that little bit of extra luxury in mind.View this travel guide
Where to go in the Seychelles
Beach specialist Savina explains why you shouldn’t limit yourself to just one base, in this island-by-island guide to the Seychelles. If you extend your reach, there’s trekking on Silhouette, turtle encounters on Denis Island and long walks along Cote D’Or Beach, just for starters.View this travel guide