Cruise Ships in Indonesia : Alexa
An exclusive way to explore one of Indonesia’s most beautiful areas, the Komodo Archipelago. The Alexa private cruise delivers an intimate and romantic experience with touches of luxury.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Arguably one of the most luxurious boats in the region, the Alexa originally began life as a cargo boat, cruising between the eastern isles of Indonesia. It has been transformed into a single cabin vessel, with generous living spaces that combine aged teak wood with modern touches and local details. The food is spectacular, prepared daily by your private chef, and each day is organized by the cruise director to include time exploring the islands, discovering local cultures and learning more about the wildlife above and below the water.
The Alexa boat has one private master suite with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony. The suite is well appointed and beautifully finished with 270 degree wraparound windows affording ever-changing views of the area.
- Specializing in seafood freshly caught from the surrounding area, the on board chef painstakingly creates varied menus for the duration of your stay.
- Due to the tailored nature of the itinerary, dinner can be enjoyed in a variety of locations including many a pristine beach under the stars.
- The on-board bar is well stocked with some of the best beers, wines and spirits from around the world. These can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere at additional cost.
Tailored individual itineraries around Komodo and Raja Ampat with a minimum of three nights.
- Although primarily designed for a romantic getaway the boat can cater to families of up to four people. An adjoining room to the master suite can be set up with twin beds ideal for younger children.
- Activities can also be catered towards families with younger children.
- Local island visits
- On board spa service with award winning massage therapist
- Open-air cinema experience
- Relaxing lounge
- Open kitchen and indoor dining area
- Outdoor daybeds
- Fully licensed PADI dive center