Tucked away in the Great Rift Valley on the private 6,400 acre Congreve Conservancy, Mbweha is nestled up against the southern border of Lake Nakuru National Park.
Mbweha has 10 cottages built of lava stone with thatched makuti roof and decorated in contemporary African style.
Activities on offer include bush walks, night game drives, sundowners or bush breakfast, horse riding, cultural visits and cycling. Excursions to Lake Nakuru can also be requested.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mbweha Cottages
Tour ideas in Lake Nakuru
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Mbweha Cottages as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Kenya and Zanzibar ArchipelagoView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lake Nakuru and nearby places
- Lakes of the Great Rift Valley 9 miles away
- Lake Naivasha 27 miles away
- Sosian Ranch 67 miles away
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy 66 miles away
- The Laikipia Plateau 77 miles away
- Nairobi 74 miles away
- Loisaba Wilderness Conservancy 95 miles away
- Mara Naboisho Conservancy 84 miles away
- Mara North Conservancy 86 miles away
- Loita Hills 84 miles away