Tucked away in the Great Rift Valley on the private 6,400 acre Congreve Conservancy, Mbweha is nestled up against the southern border of Lake Nakuru National Park.
Mbweha has 10 cottages built of lava stone with thatched makuti roof and decorated in contemporary African style.
Activities on offer include bush walks, night game drives, sundowners or bush breakfast, horse riding, cultural visits and cycling. Excursions to Lake Nakuru can also be requested.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mbweha Cottages
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lake Nakuru and nearby places
- Lakes of the Great Rift Valley 14 kilometers away
- Lake Naivasha 42 kilometers away
- Sosian Lodge 108 kilometers away
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy 106 kilometers away
- The Laikipia Plateau 123 kilometers away
- Nairobi 119 kilometers away
- Loisaba Wilderness Conservancy 153 kilometers away
- Mara Naboisho Conservancy 135 kilometers away
- Mara North Conservancy 139 kilometers away
- Loita Hills 134 kilometers away