Positioned on a hillside in the northwest of the Madikwe Game Reserve, Impodimo Game Lodge has eight glass-fronted chalets and one family room next to a natural spring. All the rooms are en suite with both indoor and outdoor shower and your own private deck surrounded by tamboti trees.
The rooms are spacious and the comfortable chairs on the deck make it easy to relax in the afternoon. The main lodge has a viewing deck that offers stunning views over the reserve as well as a swimming pool and library. The meals at the lodge include a buffet brunch after your game drive, as well as high tea and dinner, sometimes taken in the bush itself. During the early mornings and late afternoons you can enjoy game viewing with your ranger and both game and bird viewing is excellent.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Impodimo Game Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
The Madikwe Game Reserve and nearby places
- The Pilanesberg National Park 67 miles away
- The Waterberg 83 miles away
- Johannesburg 153 miles away
- Greater Makalali Game Reserve 285 miles away
- The Escarpment 288 miles away
- Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve 292 miles away
- Kapama Private Game Reserve 309 miles away
- Hazyview 311 miles away
- Thornybush Reserve 316 miles away
- Timbavati Game Reserve 325 miles away