With up to six islands to explore, a trip to Hawaii requires careful planning so you can make the most of your time. Our specialists will work with your preferences to make sure each day of your journey includes the things to see and do that most pique your interest.
As a starting point, the tour ideas below cover some of Hawaii’s main highlights and the best ways to experience them, from visiting Pearl Harbor to taking a boat trip along the Na Pali Coast and stargazing from the dormant volcano Mauna Kea. These itineraries can be tweaked to suit you, whether you want to explore one or two islands in detail or hop between them on an all-encompassing trip.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 863
- Make an enquiry
Our recommended tours in Hawaii
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Hawaii, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Royal Ocean View Terrace offers delicious food with views over to the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
- Experience traditional Hawaiian luau with a buffet dinner and open bar.
- Relax in front of one of the hotel's three large swimming pools.
- Take a romantic sunset sailing tour down the rugged Maui coastline.
- Plantation Gardens restaurant serves Pacific Rim cuisine with a Hawaiian influence.
- Cottage style condos are comfortable and spacious, with verandas that look out onto the gardens or ocean.
- Hotel is situated in 35 acres of manicured gardens reaching out to Poipu beach.
- Situated perfectly to hike, kayak and snorkel on beautiful Kauai.
Hawaii and California
Explore Maui's white-sand beaches.
Experience the heat of Kilauea Volcano.
Snorkel with sea turtles, whales and dolphins.
Between January and March you can also take a boat trip on the Pacific Ocean to see majestic humpback whales at sunrise.
- Hotel Wailea is a luxurious adult only escape and the only Relais & Châteaux property on Hawaii.
- Only a 20-minute walk or complimentary shuttle to the stunning Wailea beach.
- Set in the tranquillity of a tropical garden the hotel offers unobstructed views of the ocean and mountains.
- Dinner cooked by chef Jonathan De Paz is a culinary delight using the region's local produce.
- Dine in a dramatic treehouse setting with a seven-course private dinner overlooking the ocean.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favourite travel guides
Self-driving in Hawaii
Hawaii is known for its powdery beaches and swaying palms, but the islands of this tropical archipelago have much more to offer. One of the best ways to experience Hawaii away from the crowds is on a fly-drive tour, giving you the flexibility and freedom to immerse yourself in the culture and history of the Aloha state at your own pace.View this travel guide
What to do in Hawaii: our highlights guide
There’s more to Hawaii than just beaches, according to USA specialist Gillian. With six main islands to discover, you can spend your days exploring ever-changing volcanic landscapes, snorkelling with manta rays, taking a helicopter flight over cliffs, and soaking up the Polynesian culture.View this travel guide