The Meikles Hotel is situated in central Harare overlooking the pretty gardens of Africa Unity Square. It is predominantly a business hotel, however the rooms are comfortable and service good, making it an ideal overnight stop.
There are 317 rooms in six different categories ranging from deluxe rooms to suites, some look out over the park and others the city. All rooms have good facilities including double or twin beds, air-conditioning, telephone, satellite television, minibar, safe and en suite bathroom with a bath and shower. There are two restaurants, two bars, a tea lounge and bar on the pool deck. Other facilities include a gym, business centre and small hairdresser and beauty salon.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 590
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Miekles Hotel
Tour ideas in Harare
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Miekles Hotel as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Zimbabwe and ZambiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Harare and nearby places
- Mana Pools National Park 169 miles away
- Great Zimbabwe 169 miles away
- Matusadona National Park 173 miles away
- Lake Kariba 217 miles away
- Bulawayo 228 miles away
- Matobo National Park 247 miles away
- Gonarezhou National Park 257 miles away
- Hwange National Park 288 miles away
- Victoria Falls 342 miles away
- The Zambezi Riverfront 368 miles away