Cape Howe Cottages
Set on 53 acres of private nature reserve, this peaceful accommodation consists of five spacious fully self-contained cottages, each purposely built to be completely secluded from each other and in harmony with the surrounding native forest.
Cottages come complete with all the mod-cons that you would expect from a city hotel, such as luxury bedding, air-conditioning (in most cottages), quality CD/DVD players, even room-service; plus some country extras such as comfortable lounge suites, wood heaters (in all but one), BBQs and a well thought out and fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
The location is simply spectacular, flanked on one side by the rugged West Cape Howe National Park and on another by the idyllic Lowlands Beach, its turquoise water lapping onto deserted chalky white sand.
For the active take advantage of your generous hosts, David and Gayner, free drop off service and explore the most scenic stretch of the Bibbulmun Track, Western Australia's most famous walking trail; or go birdwatching on one of the property's meandering trails which spider out from your cottage.
For the less active, there are movies to borrow, large balconies to sun on and nearby wineries to indulge in.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Cape Howe Cottages
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Denmark and nearby places
- Albany 33 kilometers away
- Pemberton 153 kilometers away
- Margaret River 257 kilometers away
- Fremantle 374 kilometers away
- Perth 380 kilometers away
- The Heartlands 411 kilometers away
- Nambung National Park 546 kilometers away
- Kalbarri National Park 871 kilometers away
- Western Australia 1063 kilometers away
- Shark Bay 1123 kilometers away