The setting for Piermont Retreat is just breathtaking: a real Audley ‘find’. On 20 hectares of serene beach frontage sit snug cottages made of local stone and rammed earth. Using local timber and Kashmiri slate, they are built ‘bio-sustainably’ and blend into the native bush gardens.
The views across Oyster Bay include Freycinet National Park and the Hazards mountain range. As well as providing bed and breakfast accommodation, Piermont’s location, just two kilometers from Swansea, means it is a perfect base from which to explore Freycinet National Park in one direction and Maria Island National Park in the other.
Nine Mile Beach and Coles Bay are right on the doorstep as well.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Piermont Retreat
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Swansea and nearby places
- Freycinet National Park 22 kilometers away
- Maria Island National Park 52 kilometers away
- Richmond 83 kilometers away
- Hobart 102 kilometers away
- Launceston 112 kilometers away
- Tasmania 112 kilometers away
- Port Arthur 111 kilometers away
- Huon Valley 129 kilometers away
- Deloraine 137 kilometers away
- Mount Field National Park 134 kilometers away