Situated on the western side of the Okavango Delta, Macatoo Camp has six large, walk-in tents spread through woodland.
The rooms all have en suite bathrooms with a shower and running water. There is a large central mess tent and a swimming pool.
Activities from the camp include horseback safaris, game drives, night drives, bird walks and boating, canoeing and fishing depending upon water levels.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Macatoo Camp
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Abu Concession and nearby places
- Xigera Concession 35 kilometers away
- Jao Concession 31 kilometers away
- Chief's Island 46 kilometers away
- Moremi Wildlife Reserve 47 kilometers away
- The Okavango Delta 31 kilometers away
- Nxabega Concession 49 kilometers away
- Vumbura Concession 62 kilometers away
- Xudum Concession 59 kilometers away
- Gunn's Concession 66 kilometers away
- Stanley's Concession 88 kilometers away