Located in the recently formed Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary, Lions Bluff Lodge is one of the most dramatically positioned lodges in the country. Set within its own 125,000 acre concession the lodge is very much run in cooperation with the local community and has ensured increased protection for the wildlife living in the region bordering Tsavo West.
The lodge consists of 12 traditionally built rondavels each of which enjoys the most sensational view of the plains below. The rooms are all en suite and feature handmade four-poster beds, crisp white linen and locally-made wildwood furniture.
Meals are served in the restaurant area and consist of good home food cooking. Often in the evenings dinner will be served out under the stars which is a memorable experience.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Lions Bluff
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Tsavo West National Park and nearby places
- The Chyulu Hills 112 kilometers away
- Tsavo East National Park 100 kilometers away
- The Parks & Reserves of Southern Kenya 105 kilometers away
- Amboseli National Park 154 kilometers away
- Mombasa 175 kilometers away
- Diani Beach 178 kilometers away
- Funzi Island 182 kilometers away
- Kenya's Coastline 183 kilometers away
- Watamu 202 kilometers away
- Shompole Magadi 278 kilometers away