Located in the recently formed Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary, Lions Bluff Lodge is one of the most dramatically positioned lodges in the country. Set within its own 125,000 acre concession the lodge is very much run in cooperation with the local community and has ensured increased protection for the wildlife living in the region bordering Tsavo West.
The lodge consists of 12 traditionally built rondavels each of which enjoys the most sensational view of the plains below. The rooms are all en suite and feature handmade four-poster beds, crisp white linen and locally-made wildwood furniture.
Meals are served in the restaurant area and consist of good home food cooking. Often in the evenings dinner will be served out under the stars which is a memorable experience.
who's been there
01993 838 92501993 838 510
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Lions Bluff
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Tsavo West National Park and nearby places
- The Chyulu Hills 70 miles away
- Tsavo East National Park 62 miles away
- The Parks & Reserves of Southern Kenya 66 miles away
- Amboseli National Park 96 miles away
- Mombasa 109 miles away
- Diani Beach 111 miles away
- Funzi Island 114 miles away
- Kenya's Coastline 114 miles away
- Watamu 126 miles away
- Shompole Magadi 173 miles away