This lodge is on the edge of Ranomafana, on one side facing the town, and on the other overlooking the mountains and rainforest of the national park.
The main lodge has 18 standard rooms, with tiled floors, whitewash walls and pine covered ceilings. The rooms themselves are simple, but have all the essentials, with double or twin beds, an en suite bathroom with showers, and mosquito nets. On a hill slightly above the main lodge there are also nine traditionally built bungalows with thatched roofs and shared facilities.
There is a bar and good restaurant, as well as a small shop.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Madagascar specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Centrest Sejour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Ranomafana National Park
Ranomafana National Park and nearby places
- Ambalavao 84 kilometers away
- Antsirabe 161 kilometers away
- The islands & beaches of Madagascar 233 kilometers away
- Eastern Madagascar 256 kilometers away
- Antananarivo 261 kilometers away
- Isalo National Park 264 kilometers away
- Andasibe National Park (Perinet) 277 kilometers away
- Mantadia National Park 279 kilometers away
- The Pangalanes Canal 351 kilometers away
- The Remote West of Madagascar 356 kilometers away