This lodge is on the edge of Ranomafana, on one side facing the town, and on the other overlooking the mountains and rainforest of the national park.
The main lodge has 18 standard rooms, with tiled floors, whitewash walls and pine covered ceilings. The rooms themselves are simple, but have all the essentials, with double or twin beds, an en suite bathroom with showers, and mosquito nets. On a hill slightly above the main lodge there are also nine traditionally built bungalows with thatched roofs and shared facilities.
There is a bar and good restaurant, as well as a small shop.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 585
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Centrest Sejour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favourite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Ranomafana National Park
Ranomafana National Park and nearby places
- Ambalavao 52 miles away
- Antsirabe 100 miles away
- The islands & beaches of Madagascar 145 miles away
- Eastern Madagascar 159 miles away
- Antananarivo 162 miles away
- Isalo National Park 164 miles away
- Andasibe National Park (Perinet) 173 miles away
- Mantadia National Park 173 miles away
- The Pangalanes Canal 218 miles away
- The Remote West of Madagascar 221 miles away