Buddha Maya Garden
Buddha Maya Garden hotel enjoys a quiet rural location and has a relaxed atmosphere. The spacious reception area leads through to the dining room, and in fair weather you can take meals outside.
From the hotel it is just a walk or cycle rickshaw ride to the Sacred Garden which is the birthplace of Buddha and the main place of interest in Lumbini.
The rooms here are big, light and clean and the hotel has a friendly, quiet feel about it.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Buddha Maya Garden
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lumbini and nearby places
- Pokhara 109 kilometers away
- Dhampus 110 kilometers away
- Birethanti 113 kilometers away
- Ghandruk 114 kilometers away
- Tanchock 115 kilometers away
- Seti River 115 kilometers away
- Chitwan National Park 119 kilometers away
- Bandipur 123 kilometers away
- Annapurna 138 kilometers away
- Kurintar 140 kilometers away