Incredibly helpful planning from Sean, our dedicated location expert. Iterated the plan several...
Royal Lahaina Resort break
7 days from CAD1,995pp
- Royal Ocean View Terrace offers delicious food with views over to the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
- Experience traditional Hawaiian luau with a buffet dinner and open bar.
- Relax in front of one of the hotel's three large swimming pools.
- Take a romantic sunset sailing tour down the rugged Maui coastline.
- All accommodation
Royal Lahaina Resort
All five room categories are well equipped for a comfortable stay with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and complimentary tea and coffee facilities. There are 17 suites which can be configured as either one bedroom or connected to create a two-bedroom suite; perfect for families or larger groups. Guest rooms are all decorated in keeping with the island’s lush tropical setting and are fitted with one king sized bed or two doubles. All but the standard rooms boast at least partial ocean views and private balconies.
The cottages vary greatly in size from ground floor studio cottages accommodating four guests to two-bedroom cottages that can accommodate eight guests. Each cottage has views into the lush gardens or over the ocean. The one- and two-bedroom cottages have a kitchenette, separate living area and one or two balconies.
The hotel is located right on Kaanapali Beach on Hawaii’s Maui Island. There are plenty of opportunities to explore the tropical forests and dramatic mountains around the island. The hotel has a shuttle to both Whaler’s village and Lahaina which are just 5-10 minutes away. The championship Ka’anapali Golf Courses are right next to the hotel should you wish to enjoy 18 holes during your stay.
Food and drink
- Royal Ocean Terrace Restaurant and lounge offers alfresco dining for all three meals, overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai. The restaurant also offers live nightly entertainment with Hawaiian music and hula dancers.
- Enjoy delicious freshly made ice cream, specialty coffees and delicate pastries at the Royal scoop.
- Tropical cocktails and cold craft beers on offer at the Beach Bar.
Facilities and activities
- Three outdoor swimming pools with sunbeds.
- Bocce Ball and Shuffleboard Courts.
- Tennis Ranch with 11 courts.
- Nightly Torch lighting ceremony.
- Tennis Pro instruction.
- Close to Ka’anapali Championship Golf Course.
- Alana Spa onsite.
Be sure to sign up for the luau on the lovely Ka'anapali beach for an unforgettable evening. This hotel really is all about fantastic 'aloha' spirit.
- Request a quote
The service we received from Audley Travel was exemplary. At a time when booking a holiday was a...
A really top tier travel firm. We loved the service we received from an amazing lady who was hugely...
We booked two trips with Audley Travel, the first to the Far East last year and the second to Costa...
The service from Audley Travel is outstanding. My fiancé and I have booked our honeymoon to Canada...
The knowledge of the specialist was excellent and made a positive difference in identifying that...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Hawaii will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip.Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go
|Place||Daily max temperature||Monthly rainfall|