Cruise Ships in Cambodia : Aqua Mekong
With a maximum capacity of just 40 guests, the Aqua Mekong has an intimate, exclusive feel. The whole experience is reminiscent of staying at a boutique hotel, with modern amenities, excellent spa facilities and exceptional dining.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 160
- Make an enquiry
The ship’s observation deck is a favourite location for most guests, where the rooftop bar provides excellent views of the river. Here you can also cool off in the plunge pool and gaze up at the stars at night whilst sipping a sundowner and reminiscing about the day’s adventures.
The Aqua Mekong uses some of the region’s best guides to organise its onshore excursions. These are designed to deliver unique experiences in lesser visited areas along this vibrant stretch of river. Taking one of the boat’s private skiffs, you venture into the mangroves, down narrow tributaries, visit remote villages or even access the beautiful expanse of the Tonle Sap. For the more active, bicycles are available, giving you more freedom to explore at your own pace.
The 20 superbly designed, modern suites that all have floor-to-ceiling windows, air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms. All suites are impressively spacious for boat accommodation at 30 square metres. Eight offer a privately screened outdoor balcony, complete with daybed overlooking the river. Four sets of interconnecting suites are also available for families, with one suite able to become a private living room to create a 60 square metre floating apartment.
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows and Michelin star chef, serving delicious menu options incorporating local ingredients and flavours
- Rooftop bar and lounge area
- Indoor bar
- Mekong River — 3, 4 and 7-night cruises between Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Saigon.
- Educational lectures and documentaries about local cultures
- Plunge pool with private cabanas
- Private screening room with theatre seating
- Games room
- Outdoor shaded lounges and indoor lobby lounge
- Antiques shop
- Observation deck with loungers
- Exercise room overlooking river
- Spa facilities