As the provincial capital of Ratanakiri, Ban Lung makes an excellent base from which to explore the many areas of interest in the province.
Ban Lung has a feel of the 'wild east' about it with its red dirt roads, scooters used instead of horses and one main street.
The town can easily be reached by a short flight from Phnom Penh or by a longer bumpy road journey. For those travelling to or from Laos the journey can be made by road and an exhilarating boat ride across the border.
Map of Ban Lung
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Ban Lung
- Ratanakiri less than 5 miles away
- Sen Monorom 90 miles away
- Mondulkiri 92 miles away
- Kratie & Chhlong 109 miles away
- Preah Vihear 162 miles away
- Phnom Penh 205 miles away
- Temples of Angkor 212 miles away
- Siem Reap 213 miles away
- Battambang 259 miles away
- Banteay Chhmar 262 miles away
- Kampot 289 miles away
- Kep 289 miles away
Photos of Ban Lung
Accommodation choices for Ban Lung
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Ban Lung. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.