- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Grenada, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Grenada and Saint Lucia
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
- Small beachfront hotel with 11 cottages and two hotel rooms.
- Most of the food served is produced on the island from their gardens and local fishermen.
- Take a boat out to Sandy Island and watch leatherback turtles laying their eggs in the sand.
- Learn all about the local spirit with a rum tasting session at several popular Grenadian distilleries.
Grenada and Barbados
Spend a few days exploring the rugged and peaceful east coast of Barbados before heading to Grenada for a relaxing week at the beach in a spacious villa.
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine served at the romantic Rhodes restaurant.
- Enjoy an alfresco breakfast on the beach, overlooking the white sand of Lance Aux Espines.
- Take a boat trip along the calm west coast of Grenada to snorkel in the famed underwater sculpture park.
- The onsite dive centre offers scuba diving excursions to some of the best reef and wreck sites.
- Estate Villas onsite offer privacy and seclusion.
- One of Grenada's most romantic properties, with just 16 cottages in a secluded location.
- Cottages and villas are set on the hillside awarding sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Daily yoga and a gorgeous spa facility are key to help guests rejuvenate during their stay.
- Join the captain of Helia, a 44' Catamaran and set sail for sunset and snorkelling.
- Situated on the world-famous Grand Anse Beach.
- Traditional Creole cuisine served at Oliver's restaurant, accompanied by calypso, reggae and steel bands.
- Janissa's Spa is one of the finest in the Caribbean, using natural herbs and ingredients.
Grenada and Antigua
Stay at Antigua's picturesque English Harbour, discovering the island's cultural heritage and beautiful coastline before flying over to Grenada to explore the lush, volcanic landscape and spend time at a luxurious beach resort.
- Located on a two mile long stretch of Grand Anse Beach.
- Immaculate gardens with 43 rooms, suites and villas, set into the hillside for views over the bay.
- Longest Caribbean pool at 100 m (328 ft) long.
- Spa offering ESPA treatments and water sports equipment for hire.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favourite travel guides
What to do in Grenada: our highlights guide
Utterly charming and laid back, Grenada is known as the ‘Isle of Spice’. This little island at the southern tip of the Grenadines is an alluring balance of lush rainforest, sparkling waterfalls and powdery white beaches.View this travel guide