- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Grenada, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Grenada and Saint Lucia
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
- Small beachfront hotel with 11 cottages and two hotel rooms.
- Most of the food served is produced on the island from their gardens and local fishermen.
- Take a boat out to Sandy Island and watch leatherback turtles laying their eggs in the sand.
- Learn all about the local spirit with a rum tasting session at several popular Grenadian distilleries.
Grenada and Barbados
Spend a few days exploring the rugged and peaceful east coast of Barbados before heading to Grenada for a relaxing week at the beach in a spacious villa.
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine served at the romantic Rhodes restaurant.
- Enjoy an alfresco breakfast on the beach, overlooking the white sand of Lance aux Epines.
- Take a boat trip along the calm west coast of Grenada to snorkel in the famed underwater sculpture park.
- The onsite dive centre offers scuba diving excursions to some of the best reef and wreck sites.
- Estate Villas onsite offer privacy and seclusion.
Grenada and Antigua
Stay at Antigua's picturesque English Harbour, discovering the island's cultural heritage and beautiful coastline before flying over to Grenada to explore the lush, volcanic landscape and spend time at a luxurious beach resort.
Some of our favourite travel guides
What to do in Grenada: our highlights guide
Utterly charming and laid back, Grenada is known as the ‘Isle of Spice’. This little island at the southern tip of the Grenadines is an alluring balance of lush rainforest, sparkling waterfalls and powdery white beaches.View this travel guide