Sosian Ranch House
Sosian Ranch House sits at the heart of the ranch. The house is surrounded by a large cool veranda with views over the garden and wide Ewaso Narok river basin beyond. Meals are often taken here and it is the perfect place to sit and while away the hours. Inside, a comfortable sitting and dining room have open fireplaces, deep armchairs and a good library with books and games. The lodge's swimming pool is surrounded by a beautiful garden and offers a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.
To the left of the ranch building are three cottages that can accommodate up to nine people and to the right is a lovely honeymoon cottage. There are two rooms per cottage and each room is small but pretty on the inside and have little private verandas with lovely views. One of the cottages has an adjoining kids' room with three single beds and a bathroom with bathtub. Guests can watch the sun rise on the pale blue outline of Mount Kenya or enjoy sundowners on their verandas while swifts dart over the lawn in the African dusk.
You can choose from a wide variety of activities at Sosian including horseback riding, game drives, camel rides, guided walks, birdwatching, swimming in the river, day trips to nearby attractions, or simply relaxing.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 510
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Sosian Ranch House
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Sosian Ranch and nearby places
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy 21 miles away
- Loisaba Wilderness Conservancy 29 miles away
- Ol Lentille Conservancy 34 miles away
- Il Ngwesi Group Ranch 45 miles away
- The Laikipia Plateau 45 miles away
- Lewa Wilderness Conservancy 54 miles away
- Karisia Hills 55 miles away
- Borana Ranch 57 miles away
- Lake Nakuru 61 miles away
- Lakes of the Great Rift Valley 61 miles away